Wednesday, October 15, 2014

THE BAD BLOGGER

This blog was started in June of this year. It's only October and I've realized that I've posted so little within the past few months. That has been my problem with blogging... I can never keep up with my own life, let alone blog about it. I think back to the high school and college days, before Instagram, when I still had to take photos on my camera to upload my daily OOTD's to blog about. Yes, fashion blogging! Even then I was still more of a "follower" than one to be followed. I loved reading about others and how they'd put together outfits from our favorite stores Anthropologie and J.Crew. Now and days, my daughter is more fashionable than I am, if I ever were. I've let Pinterest be my inspiration outlet, which really seems uninspiring, as I pin away on other people's ideas... so here I am. Starting anew. I've realized that I use blogging, Instagramming, FB'ing, Pinning, etc. as more of a library of my life, for myself to reflect on. Categorizing the days that seem to pass by so fast and the memories that I love scrolling back to in photos and thoughts. This blog is for myself. This blog is one my "life libraries" - and this is what I intend to use it as.  


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I know it will be so fun to look back one day and watch our girls grow! :)

    Trista

    ReplyDelete