Friday, October 17, 2014

BABY BIRTHDAY PARTIES

Huntley is now nine months and counting. And with all the birthdays rolling by for the babies in our mommy group, it's no wonder when people start asking, "have you been planning Huntley's birthday yet?" I have two months to plan, since really, I have no idea and "no, I have not started planning." Huntley doesn't have any prominent favorites yet. She still doesn't like tv, and could care less about cartoons and movies. She squeals at all her toys and any toy that you wave in her face. She just started liking tambourines and anything she can wave or hit to make noise, but honestly, I wouldn't constitute that as a liking for music... at least not until she started wanting to dance. I love the idea of the Western Country theme, but seems to have done a lot, especially within our own group of baby friends and even our gender reveal pictures. Pinterest is full of elaborate ideas and I'm not quite sure if I can manage to put everything together as well as I use to, but I'm sure going to pin ideas! 

Here I leave you with a mini photo session I shot with my own camera showcasing one of the awesome instagram shops that Huntley is a brand rep for. Outfit details:
(1) floral headband - @TiedinTwine 
(2) chambray top - Baby Gap
(3) knit vest - H&M baby
(4) Aztec leggings - @LittleBigHornBaby
(5) amber necklaces - gifts, but find similar on Amazon
(6) horse necklace - borrowed from mama's jewelry 
(7) moccasins - our favorite @FreshlyPicked 









No comments:

Post a Comment